Email Notification for MyRR DB System/County Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

dimab

I didn't see an option to receive email notifications upon updates of system/county subscriptions that are available for the subscriber homepage. If there is not such an option, is it possible to implement?

blantonl

Founder and CEO
Staff member
Super Moderator
There is not such an option, and it is possible to implement, however significant development needs to go into that.... it is on the list of future enhancements (and has been for a while...however I must balance priorities)

dimab

Geez, I thought you did nothing in your life except keep this place up to date ?!?!:twisted:

Thanks for the update.

bwhite

Premium Subscriber
I may have misinterpreted it at the time (about a year ago when I set it up),
I thought that in the Databases area you could specify WATCH and define some systems you wanted to be notified of when there was a change. Or is this something that would only work once the additional developement is in place?
Thanx for the clarification.

dimab

bwhite said:
I may have misinterpreted it at the time (about a year ago when I set it up),
I thought that in the Databases area you could specify WATCH and define some systems you wanted to be notified of when there was a change. Or is this something that would only work once the additional developement is in place?
Thanx for the clarification.
the WATCH feature you're talking about is there. this publishes the system you select to "watch" to the homepage of the RR 'portal'. There the system is listed, and once an update occurs, it highlights that system or county where the change has happened. I was asking that once a change happens, can I get an email about it, since I don't normally check the RR 'portal' page, instead I head right for the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.