Embed player changed today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

APSN556

Premium Subscriber
As of today, my embedded players all seem to be acting up. Please see FLAGscanner.com|Flagstaff Scanner Streams. Sound from a single feed shows on the sound bars on all feed players. Before, the sound bars would only move up and down if that player was active. The old way was nice, because when playing multiple feeds at once, I could "see" which one was actively transmitting by seeing what bars were moving up and down. Make sense? Is this change permanent?

mdulrich

Feed Provider
I just watched the players on your page and the players seem to be working properly, level bars move only on the active feed/s.

Mike

APSN556

Premium Subscriber
odd, Even if only 1 feed is playing they move on all 6 players for me. Same happens on my work pc 10 miles away and my sisters computer in a different state. I'll keep an eye on it.

kb1ejw

Local Idiot
Feed Provider
I had the same problem when opening multiple web players for feeds. Instead of the solid bar that moved up and down, it was more like an equalizer-looking display. I clicked on those displays, and it changed back to normal, and they are all independent again.

webstar22

RenfrewCountyScanner.com
Feed Provider
As of today, my embedded players all seem to be acting up. Please see FLAGscanner.com|Flagstaff Scanner Streams. Sound from a single feed shows on the sound bars on all feed players. Before, the sound bars would only move up and down if that player was active. The old way was nice, because when playing multiple feeds at once, I could "see" which one was actively transmitting by seeing what bars were moving up and down. Make sense? Is this change permanent?

You have a bigger issue.

Account Suspended
This Account Has Been Suspended thats what your website shows.

truckie36

Feed Provider
I had the same problem when opening multiple web players for feeds. Instead of the solid bar that moved up and down, it was more like an equalizer-looking display. I clicked on those displays, and it changed back to normal, and they are all independent again.

This also worked for me. My stereo feed was doing the equalizer thing and only responding to the left channel. After clicking on the display it returned to normal.

APSN556

Premium Subscriber
This also worked for me. My stereo feed was doing the equalizer thing and only responding to the left channel. After clicking on the display it returned to normal.

Awesome! Thanks for the fix, works perfectly now. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.