Emotionally disturbed man in ho-ho-kus is armed

Status
Not open for further replies.

robocop80

NEWS ALERT - EMOTIONALLY DISTURBED MAN IN HO-HO-KUS IS ARMED
Click HERE to view this message in a web browser.
Police in HoHoKus, New Jersey have surrounded a house where an emotionally disturbed man armed with two handguns has barricaded himself. The nearby HoHokus Elementary School on Lloyd Road is in lock-down as a precaution.
Go to MyFoxNY.com for more information.

Does anyone have any live audio of this going on now?

SCPD

QRT
NEWS ALERT - EMOTIONALLY DISTURBED MAN IN HO-HO-KUS IS ARMED
Click HERE to view this message in a web browser.
Police in HoHoKus, New Jersey have surrounded a house where an emotionally disturbed man armed with two handguns has barricaded himself. The nearby HoHokus Elementary School on Lloyd Road is in lock-down as a precaution.
Go to MyFoxNY.com for more information.

Does anyone have any live audio of this going on now?

I don't know what the MO for this guy was besides a mental problem, but my gut tells me as the economy gets worse we are going to see a lot more suicides. I think mostly from Men who cannot handle unemployment and not being able to provide for his family. Sad but true. I hope I am wrong, and they seek help, before something bad happens, but we all know what pride can do. We already have seen a high number of train incidents and bridge jumpers.

ScanXO

formally East Jersey part time south of the Border
as rt 17 was closed as i went by i pulled over and on my Pr0 96 comms were heard on 475.6375 or so digital encryptic
on 477.1625 as police units arrived the called this stagging then were told to switch to C (charlie) 1
and some C 2 472.6375 also digital but encryptic it must be them I heard it with the antenna removed

Status
Not open for further replies.