EMS helicopter freq"s?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EJB

20 + year membership
Premium Subscriber
Listen for action on 413.6875 for dispatch.
Then it seems Ornge (sp?) will switch to P-Comm 150.100 to speak with the CACC that they are off to.

Also 129.275 is handy, I have heard '799 & 791' here in Hmilton airspace.

EJB

20 + year membership
Premium Subscriber
No problem.

Last nite I heard what I think was 792 going to Victoria which I think is part of the Western U health network in London.
I heard this all on 413.6875.
Back in the day a great deal of info was sent out on the air, you would hear the crew talking to the trauma centre, in my case at the time Sunnybrook or St. Mikes.

Nowadays most I heard is sat phone.

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin
You will hear 792 on 413.6875 almost daily in the London area as they pop in and out of Vic and University Hospital. They routinely do patches to the hospital over this frequency as well.

FYI - London Health Sciences Victoria Campus is on Commissioners Road off Wellington towards the south end of London. This is the main trauma centre for our part of South Western Ontario. London Health Sciences University Campus is up at the North end of the City on the edge of the UWO campus. Patients routed to this facility are typically for cardiac or transplant type procedures.

Last edited:

gus88

A few nights ago I heard a helo on 154.010. Gave speed, altitude and ETA. Didn't heard the other half of transmission.
Wondering if it was in Canada or over here.

Russ

EJB

20 + year membership
Premium Subscriber
A few nights ago I heard a helo on 154.010. Gave speed, altitude and ETA. Didn't heard the other half of transmission.
Wondering if it was in Canada or over here.

Russ

Doubt its Ornge (air ambulance here)

This frequency falls under the range of FDP's. One it looks near Leamington.

Status
Not open for further replies.