Encrypted P25 or Im doing something wrong ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cvik

Hi first of all I want to apologize if you don't understand something, my english is poor.

In my country police use motorola MTH800 and I was found that they use frequency between 380 and 400MHz

Im thinking that I was found right frequency but DSD+ dont want to decode it. I was try to decode it with DSD v1,4 and v1,6 but again nothing. DSD 1,4 and 1,6 show sometimes that I'm receiving P25p1 sometimes DMR and sometimes X2-TDMA, but I can't hear any sound and after first row of data (voice) whatever it lose synchronization.

At approx 55 MHz I was found another digital conversation but again DSD cant decode it, I can see only data scrolling at one specific frequency nothing else

Please look at the video below just to see what Im getting.

https://vimeo.com/102166351

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    52.6 KB · Views: 555

kayn1n32008

ØÆSØ
What country? And I believe that model is a TETRA or TETRAPOL radio, I do not believe DSD in any flavour will decode TETRA or TETRAPOL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cvik

Im from Croatia

It's TETRA, do you have maybe some recommendation for any other software or all of this is waste of time?

kayn1n32008

ØÆSØ
I do not know enough about DSD to know if it supports TETRA decoding or not, also the audio tones at the beginning of the video is likely some sort of SCADA and is not a digital voice transmission, seemed like 1200-3600bps AFSK. I do not believe TETRA operates on frequencies below 300MHz, so what ever you captured in that video is likely data not voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.