Encrypted TGs - Loudoun Co.

Status
Not open for further replies.

freqhopping

1936/1944 has been around forever.

But 2448 is relatively new. Heard some activity this week and last, at one point it was in the clear. I think it may be related to the Loudoun Co gang task force.
The channel was active tonight in the 7:00 hour. Then around 8:30 there was some talk on Leesburg Ch2 and Leesburg Dispatch mentioning bringing people downstairs and the task force clearing the scene.

Actually it would probably be the Northern Virginia Gang Task Force.

In the clear at 9:32pm.
9:37- A unit requests some urine cups to be brought to the center. Gang unit are also active on the Detectives TG tonight.

Last edited:

Airfire

On 2448 this afternoon I heard a Jail unit ask for a particular prisoner be sent to the video arraignment area. Another party answered and stated "you're on the Work Release" channel.

That's in line with some of the previous traffic I've monitored as officers mention visiting locations to check on individuals.

Jim

brucewarming

Just popping in here Mike. Berkeley co. and WVSP have used MED tac 2 for operations at times. I think your encryptions may be the same thing. They pick a different talk group every now and then and use it, rather than stay on one channel? Just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.