encrypted traffic

Status
Not open for further replies.

tony555

hi all can sameone be able to tel me if there is a software to decode encrypted traffic thank you all
tony

jparks29

John McClane
ok, here's what you do, call up the CIA in Langley, KEEP mentioning "Fascinator" and "Indictor" , and how you want to be able to decode crypto.... until someone listens to ya.....they should be very interested in your wanting to decode them,they'll even come by to talk to you.....

tony555

thank you guys for reply but i tell you nithing is inpossibil this is like satellite it is inlegal but can be decode
tony

MattSR

tony,

Only smart people can crack encryption. yes its possible - but not for you.

If you have to ask then its already too hard.

Thankyou.

electricsheep

tony555 said:
but i tell you nithing is inpossibil this is like satellite it is inlegal but can be decode
tony

Pleeze tell us yur 'leet trix.

Seriously, you'd better be careful who you tell about your mad advances in crypto-crackin as you'll put the NSA out of da game... :roll:

n4voxgill

Silent Key
many foreign countries have and are spending a lot of money trying to break the system. just think how many millions the drug dealers would pay. TV is nothing, these systems are used by all branches of the government and play in the big leagues.

sflmonitor

Premium Subscriber
tony555 said:
hi all can sameone be able to tel me if there is a software to decode encrypted traffic thank you all
tony

Yeah, it's called DES. All you need is a KVL and the correct key. It shouldn't take you too long to run through the billions of possible keys.

Status
Not open for further replies.