Energizer rechargeables

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoninJoliet

Premium Subscriber
Here in IL I do not see anymore Energizer rechargeables on sale at Walgreens, Walmart or Menards where I was purchasing them.....AA and AAA green package??

Scrapline

Never had much luck with Energizer rechargeables myself. Lately I've had pretty good luck with Kodak's, using a MAHA external charger. In a pinch when things work out that I have to charge them in radio. I also have pretty good luck. Charging them externally I can usually get about 12 hrs. give or take in my RS~P106's taking into account volume levels and amount of channels scanned etc.. Charged internally make that about 8 hrs. I use the 2100mah ni-mh Batteries. I guess if you prefer the energizers there's always good old EBay to try to find some! Good luck in your search for your Energizers, just did a quick search for them and came up with 519 results!

Ed6698

I have been using the Energizer 2300mah batteries for a while now. I did have one set go bad fairly quickly, however I was not using the Maha charger at that time. The 2nd set I am using are holding up so far. However I am seeing the best batteries I have now are the Eneloop XX, I can get around 12 hours use with them also, more or less depending on how much is going on. I am considering on getting another set of them here shortly.

http://us.sanyo.com/Battery-Products/XX-AA-4-Pack

Last edited:

n5ims

Here in IL I do not see anymore Energizer rechargeables on sale at Walgreens, Walmart or Menards where I was purchasing them.....AA and AAA green package??

Wal-Mart still carries them, but lately they've been in a different spot, not with the normal batteries. Ask for them in the electronics department and they should be able to direct you to where they are.

Where can one, purchase the Eneloop batteries?

I saw them at Costco today, near their other batteries.

gmclam

Premium Subscriber
Eneloops!

Nothing compares to the Eneloops, especially Energizers. I bought one purchase of Eneloops from Costco and another from Amazon.

eorange

♦Insane Asylum Premium Member♦
Agree, been using the same set of Eneloops since around 2007 and they are as good as new. They hold the bulk of their charge over the course of months.

I had one set of Energizers; they were awful...ran out quick and never really held a charge.

RoninJoliet

Premium Subscriber
YUP, was at Menards today, your correct all "Energizers" been replaced by "Rayovac" 2400 mh rechargeables $8.95 4pac.....Wonder how good they will be, I guess for 8.95 u can't loose!!.....

Status
Not open for further replies.