Englewood Florida Freescan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all,

I am heading down to Englewood in a week and was wondering if anyone has a freescan file for around that area. I am pretty new to the whole freescan program and am having some troubles getting it to work.

Thanks in advance

Ryan

wtp

about the town

it depends where in town you go
that is one of those split towns
north part is in sarasota county p-25
south part is in charlotte county 800 reband trunk

6Paul21

Premium Subscriber
Just load Sarasota County dispatch 4 (Entire Englewood F.D.) they don't have city P.D. They are not P25 but they are APCO Digital. They are rebanded.
Load Charlotte Cty what you need (Rebanded but Analog 800)
If you need anymore help just PM me.
Ed

CCT

Oddly enough, I do have a freescan file for Englewood that I made 6 months ago. You can try it or just look at it as a template to figure out what you want.

It is for Englewood area, so it includes Charlotte county Fire, EMS, and Sheriff.
It also has Sarasota county Fire and Ems but no Sheriff. I have all the Sarasota towers in there, but some are locked out with just the Englewood and North Port towers on.

I just checked the RR database and it doesn't look like anything changed for Charlotte since I made this file. Sarasota had a bunch of talkgroup changes, but I don't see anything changed for Fire/EMS - so my file *should* be up to date for you.

my file:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ouj419t91ko6n6h/charlotte.996

let me know if you have any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.