Englewood

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Anyone know what EFD is working? They have a CP set up, chief of the dept onscene and now req more Action Care units for standby.

Jim<

cstockmyer

Could it be the fireworks show down on Belleview? I can't hear them, but I was though there a few hours ago.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
cstockmyer said:
Could it be the fireworks show down on Belleview? I can't hear them, but I was though there a few hours ago.

Could be just sounded like unusual traffic for a regular command post like that but you might be right, also there on DTRS and my feed #4 pretty easy to monitor.

Thanks Jim<

cstockmyer

jimmnn said:
Could be just sounded like unusual traffic for a regular command post like that but you might be right, also there on DTRS and my feed #4 pretty easy to monitor.

Thanks Jim<

I have no idea. When I drove though there they have a few Action Care rigs sitting there, but I also saw Pridemark. So I could be wrong.

cstockmyer

I've just been though there, the guy I talked to said it was already a cluster. People have been at the park all day drinking among other things, that is the reasion they've asked for so many rescue units.

Status
Not open for further replies.