EOC Fire Net

Status
Not open for further replies.

SABRE46

(RANT ON)Anyone other than me listen to this frequency very much? Anyone notice the stupidity that accompanies a certain department thats in the far east side of the county? Not gonna name names but you will hear individuals clear calls from downtown okc, just heard one of them call county just to let them know that he was helping del city fire on a tire fire (IN HIS POV!). Were they toned out? No they were not. He was sticking his nose in business that didn't concern him. Same department ran a brand new brush rig off into a ravine, then later on burnt the same truck to the ground. These are only a few instances that come to mind. I feel genuinely sorry for anyone who lives in that particular area for the simple reason that one day, they will kill someone with gross ignorance. (rant off)

car2back

Jumping calls will get them in trouble eventually, there's alot of big toes to step on in the Fire business.... :wink:

WX5JCH

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
As a retired volunteer with 32 years in (Asst Chief). I know how 'dumm' some dept's can be. You have to go with what your given and hope they learn. Some of the roughest guys I knew turned out ok after being properly trained.

eharlow

Premium Subscriber
Well, it's out east....and it starts with a "N"

Sentry, last I heard from some very credible sources....you know who's rear end is being watched quite closely by some friends in high places.

eharlow

Premium Subscriber
Kick Kerry in the n--ts when you see him....just cause he needs it!

SABRE46

As a retired volunteer with 32 years in (Asst Chief). I know how 'dumm' some dept's can be. You have to go with what your given and hope they learn. Some of the roughest guys I knew turned out ok after being properly trained.

The problem with this bunch is that they have been warned numerous times...Its not lack of experience so much as its gross stupidity...

Status
Not open for further replies.