EPD Tac TGs

Status
Not open for further replies.

ffemt613

I just heard that some EPD units switched to TAC 3 on SERS, but TAC 3 is not listed on RR. Would anyone know how to find out what TG is TAC 3?

Muffin

I just heard that some EPD units switched to TAC 3 on SERS, but TAC 3 is not listed on RR. Would anyone know how to find out what TG is TAC 3?
Have you tried the "wildcard" option in your trunking ID talkgrouping?

Sent from Muffin via Tapatalk

Muffin

Not overly familiar with that scanner personally as I use the PRO668. When I go into my trunking category in the program on my PC it gives me numerous options such as adding a frequency to a trunk, renaming a trunk, renaming a TG ID etc. One of the options it also gives me is to add a "wildcard" talkgroup to a particular system that basically picks up every TG on the system. I can then "see" the ID and monitor the conversation with a further option to store the newfound ID.

Being that your scanner is better than mine in a number of areas I wonder if you might have that same option somewhere?

Muffin

Well uniden has an id search feature that pulls in all TGs on a system, wonder if thats the same?
I would think so. Worth a shot. If you can hear the original conversation and follow it when they go to their "new" channel then you'll know for sure!

SCPD

QRT

Go into the Sentinel software and edit your Favorites List(s) and you'll see an option for ID Search ON or OFF. You want this ON if you want it to scan all TGIDs. OFF if you want it only scan your programmed TGIDs.

mgp0214

Premium Subscriber
The short answer to your question is their channel 3 is actually TAC 1 in RR... TGID: 176. They don't use 3 EV POL 3 - Everett PD Car 2 Car (TGID: 112), they use TAC 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.