Equipment to give away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello, first time on site and I'm not a Ham (if that's the right term). But I have some equipment that someone gave me and I won't be using it and would like to give it to someone who might be interested, rather than throw it away. Is there a place on this site that might be appropriate to post it? The equipment is a SGC SG-2000 Transceiver and a SG-230 Smartuner automatic antenna coupler. The previous owner used it on a sailboat. I have a photo of the equipment that I can post.

Thank you

AK9R

Lead Wiki Manager and almost an Awesome Moderator
Super Moderator
The Classifieds section would be the appropriate place to post the equipment, but have to be a Premium Subscriber to post ads in the Classifieds.

KD8HMJ

Hello, first time on site and I'm not a Ham (if that's the right term). But I have some equipment that someone gave me and I won't be using it and would like to give it to someone who might be interested, rather than throw it away. Is there a place on this site that might be appropriate to post it? The equipment is a SGC SG-2000 Transceiver and a SG-230 Smartuner automatic antenna coupler. The previous owner used it on a sailboat. I have a photo of the equipment that I can post.

Thank you
im interested in the 2000 transceiver. 73

I had not thought of an amateur radio club. Thank you for the suggestion. John (KD8HMJ), if that doesn't pan out I'll be in touch. I'm trying to avoid shipping if possible, but will if I can't find a local organization interested.

Thank you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.