TRX-2: Erase CPU and DSP versions

Status
Not open for further replies.

anelson5004

Can someone please tell me how to erase the CPU and DSP and take it back to the previous version? I was picking up Bluefield VA PD which is NXDN before the last updates that Whistler did, and now I am not receiving them. I am only receiving 3 signal bars with no audio, with the exception of once and it was only for 2 seconds give or take, and I am connected by an outdoor antenna. All other frequencies and talk groups have audio without any problem. All settings on my scanner and EZ Scan Software are default, including the RSSI signal bars which I noticed can be adjusted. Any help you can provide will be greatly appreciated.

anelson5004
anelson5004@gmail.com

TAbirdman

What version of firmware are you running now?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

TAbirdman

Trx2 I'd guess?
Have you checked to see if there is an updated firmware?

anelson5004

Just a library update 526 which I have to perform yet. Everything else is current. Any suggestions on how to perform this update to start receiving Bluefield VA PD again?

TAbirdman

On whistler website you can go back a Rev . Try that and see if it comes back.

anelson5004

I downgraded the CPU to 4.2 and I now have 3 bars with No Audio on NXDN frequency 155.535 which is Bluefield VA PD, and that frequency only. I have even tried changing modulation to FM, NFM, and auto, and still only have 3 bars with no audio. Everything else both conventional and Trunking have audio without any problem. Any suggestions you can provide will be greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.