ericson tones

Status
Not open for further replies.

kii908

I have a pro 92 & 2067. listen to local GE ericson system. both worked great for years in trunk mode. lately both units lock up on the tones on three of the eight channels. I have reloaded from the program but this has no effect. any one with similar problem have a fix. tks

KC5EIB

Feed Provider
I have a pro 92 & 2067. listen to local GE ericson system. both worked great for years in trunk mode. lately both units lock up on the tones on three of the eight channels. I have reloaded from the program but this has no effect. any one with similar problem have a fix. tks

Have you checked to see is the LCN assignments for those frequencies have changed or the system has been rebanded and the XMIT and RECV frequencies reversed or changed?

kii908

tones

Thank's for the reply, sorry I haven't got back sooner. the LCN is correct and the freq's are also, I changed them when they did the rebanding a long time ago. a friend of mine that used to work on the system before he retired does not have this problem with his pro 95 or later models. two others with 92's also have the same problem, so we think the might have been a software change in the system that the 92's can't correct. tks.

Status
Not open for further replies.