Erie county Sheriff - SP Collins cars ??

BTFire21

I get Catt county pretty decent over here in Eden although I have LOS to Perrysburg...

lkas

I get Catt county pretty decent over here in Eden although I have LOS to Perrysburg...
i have been playing with my 2 antennas that our on the roof for the past year with no real luck. I have tried amps, fm/ cell filters and all kinds of stuff. I can get the signal once in a while and it shows strong on sds100 but it the audio is choppy and not reliable. I pretty much gave up at this point.

firewire1210

cheektowaga i was sitting next to a car i could not hear them 460.075 something like that i dont have it in front of me i cant figure out how to change the nac

lkas

cheektowaga i was sitting next to a car i could not hear them 460.075 something like that i dont have it in front of me i cant figure out how to change the nac
you should have no issues picking them up even with a hand held scanner and any antenna. That is the correct freq. Make sure the scanner is programmed for digital reception and not analog. Also, check that the NAC is F86 or is removed. IF you have a different NAC then F86 you will not hear anything.

Nysff

The first thing to find out is where zone 3 Collins units are transmitting. I do not see anything anywhere saying they operate on the conventional P25 Erie County Sheriff freq 460.0750. That freq is licensed to Erie County Sheriff. Only way SP would be able to transmit on that freq is if they were issued radios by the Erie County Sheriff office.

Collins is toward the southern part of Erie county. Where are you?
They do when they are primary cars. A 2 East Car can be a NYSP Car