Erie County

Status
Not open for further replies.

w2rea

Premium Subscriber
Any chance one of you guys in Erie County can start a Erie County Sheriff feed? It would be great if the Seneca Nation Marshals and some of the Town/Village P.D.’s were included like Gowanda, Evans, & Eden. Also, who dispatches Gowanda P.D. & on what frequency? Thanks.

BTFire21

I would be willing to do it if you get a specific list of what you would want to hear.

I believe Gowanda is dispatched by Chat. county because I often hear Chat. County call Erie County on the Intersystem asking to send a car for backup to a Gowanda car.

w2rea

Premium Subscriber
OK, here are some of the frequencies:

Erie County Sheriff

Evans/Hamburg/Gownada?

Seneca Nation Marshals 39.82 & 45.36

I live in Jamestown and can recieve Erie County Sheriff but there is way too much static. Thanks!

w2rea

Premium Subscriber
I know for sure that Gowanda is not dipatched by Chautauqua County, but that is all I know.

kb4mdz

Gowanda itself straddles the line between Erie County & Cattaraugus County. Is it dispatched out fo Little Valley in Catt.?

w2rea

Premium Subscriber
Come on guys please someone host ECSO. I think the S is going to hit the fan on the Cattaraugus Rez due to the tax dispute. It might be a feed that would win one of the gift cards in the future.

nyemt774

Premium Subscriber
Hey,

Just a thought, but there is a web site you can go to, to hear ALOT of Erie County Frequencies...It is called Erie County Fire Wire, the webmaster is a pro at monitoring Erie County. Posts NUMEROUS feeds and recordings. I HIGHLY suggest you check it out. Updates daily as needed. I can't say enough about his site...

Status
Not open for further replies.