ERIE & Crawford Counties - Frequency

Status
Not open for further replies.

lorddavid25

Premium Subscriber
Hello everyone,

I'm looking for the frequency used by Medical Helicopters in the Northwestern Pennsylvania region.

Emergycare's LifeSTAR use to be dispatched on Med-10 (462.97500) and tac talk on 155.220.

Also on the freqs above we use to hear stat medavac and others. for 2 months now there has been no communications at all. I do hear chatter from helo to airport on 121.000 to Erie int airport.

Emergycare use to Dispatch on med 10 like this. Emergycare Dispatcher:

"Lifestar be on standby for a possible scene response of a motor-vehicle accident with the Albion fire department."

now we don't hear anything.

Anyone know the new frequencies are? Thanks!! :confused:

n3obl

Ø
Database Admin
Some chopper services are not voice dispatching anymore. Down in pittsburgh one just drops the tones to set off minitors/ radios basically to alert crews to check their alpha pagers or call in by phone.

Frank

n3zra

STAT MedEVAC Has taken over the air medical services of Lifestar; MedEvac 17 is operating in Erie and MedEvac 7 in Meadville.(Stat's web site was the source of information). Their primary frequency is 155.265 but to echo Frank, don't hear much in the area of dispatch just the alert tones.

ekim223

Stat Medavac

I sometimes hear the crews talking to the dispatcher about their status, enroute info, etc. But as the others have stated, alot less radio traffic anymore. Really rare is a report to the hospital on the enroute patient.

n3obl

Ø
Database Admin
I still hear pt status to the hospital. In pittsburgh usually its on 155.340 or med-2

The reason for the less info on dispatch is so the competitors can not jump calls. etc...

Frank

Status
Not open for further replies.