ERROR help!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVFC462

Feed Provider
ERROR MESSAGE!!

my computer decided to restart itself the other day and now i can not get my feed to find the sound card in the sound input box under the audio section.

the box that pops up is:

K1PGV's ScannerCast RR Edition

Unhandled exception has occured in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click quit the application will close immediately.

InvalidArgument=Value of '0' is not valid for "selectedindex".

what do i do? how do i fix this so my feed can go back online.

frazpo

ERROR MESSAGE!!

my computer decided to restart itself the other day and now i can not get my feed to find the sound card in the sound input box under the audio section.

the box that pops up is:

K1PGV's ScannerCast RR Edition

Unhandled exception has occured in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click quit the application will close immediately.

InvalidArgument=Value of '0' is not valid for "selectedindex".

what do i do? how do i fix this so my feed can go back online.

Something seems to have corrupted the app. I would uninstall and reinstall the feed program.
Are you able to access your soundcard through windows? Does it work?

frazpo

yes and yes. i will try to re-download the program and see if that works

Was this resolved? The forum is not only used to obtain help but is used as a reference tool to look up problems that people may be having. If someone has a similar issue they will never know what fixed the problem. This should go for all forum posts that are requesting help and then sit dead in water with no follow up.

nhaviator

Premium Subscriber
same issue

I now have the same issue with my PC running Scanner Cast. This error is displayed the first time Scanner Cast is started, but if I acknowledge it (either by Continuing or clicking Quit) and restart it works flawlessly.

The big issue is if I have a power failure or for some reason the PC restarts then it will not start streaming until I take action.

Status
Not open for further replies.