Error in database structure

Status
Not open for further replies.

ndnihil

Premium Subscriber
As per this thread:

http://forums.radioreference.com/missouri-radio-discussion-forum/266530-st-louis-area-chirp.html

There is error in the database structure that impacts users in the St. Louis area. I believe if you add an scName entry for scid 40874, it should resolve the problem.

I figured I would post it here since mods/admins might not get to the regional forums that frequently.

I'd like to freshen my radios frequency banks to get more coverage for tonights continuation of our local riots, so getting this sorted quickly would be very much appreciated. I did the hard part for you :)

Thanks in advance.

kma371

QRT
Please submit a correction to the DB using the submit tab on the system in question. Mods/admins don't typically review the forums for requested changes to the DB

ndnihil

Premium Subscriber
As per my response in the other thread, I have no means of correlating that scid to any particular entry, and as such, can't submit any useful information.

Someone with backend database access will have to look at the tables, make a note of the rest of the data in the row for that scid, and deduce from there what the scName should be.

If I get some time later tonight I'll see what I can do about pulling this information from the API XML.

Status
Not open for further replies.