Error message in ScannerCast

Status
Not open for further replies.

texasemt13

CenTex DBA
Premium Subscriber
I'm getting the following message when trying to connect my second feed to ScannerCast (this feed has never been online and is entirely new). I switched my original feed over to ScannerCast this morning and am having no problems with it. The configuration was intuitive and simple. As for setting up my second feed:

I've opened a new instance of ScannerCast (so when minimized I have two speaker icons in the system tray). From here I've logged in to RR and successfuly connected. I select the "Feed to Send" as "hays County Sheriff Dispatch" (my second feed), and then select the correct "Sound Input" device (an unused USB soundcard). When I click "Start Broadcast" I get this error message:

Any ideas?

PeterGV

K1PGV
Ah! The famous ScannerCast PUSH Error 105!

What's going on is that ScannerCast is trying to connect to the feed you specified, using the password in your feed data... and that connection is being rejected.

Every time I've seen this, it has meant that the feed is not yet fully configured yet at RR.

Is this a feed that you've had running previously? One of the Audio Admins can probably WAY more help than me... this typically isn't a ScannerCast issue (not saying it's impossible that it is this time, just that it's not likely).

Sorry to hear you're having problems getting connected,

Peter
K1PGV

texasemt13

CenTex DBA
Premium Subscriber
Peter, thanks for the reply. I believe it was resolved. Evidently when my application was approved 2 identical feeds were created and I was using the wrong one. When I switched to the correct one it was resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.