Error message

Status
Not open for further replies.

Italiano1

Don't matter how many times I try, I keep getting this error everytime I try and connect my stream to broadcastify. All info for my stream populates correctly, and I have chosen url for audio source. I've been using scannercast, although e with an audio cable and all has been well doing so that way. I want to eliminate the audio cable and stream via Lan connection and this error is the only thing inhibiting me from doing so. Thank you for your help.

Attachments

• 20200102_082251_compress24.jpg
    20200102_082251_compress24.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 20

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
Go to the Audio Control - > Source Client tab. Verify URL is selected then go to the URL Setup and verify Bytes RX indicator is incrementing and not showing "TCP Not Connected" and "UDP Not Connected" messages. If all ok then change the "Input Sound Device" to None then back to URL.

Italiano1

Go to the Audio Control - > Source Client tab. Verify URL is selected then go to the URL Setup and verify Bytes RX indicator is incrementing and not showing "TCP Not Connected" and "UDP Not Connected" messages. If all ok then change the "Input Sound Device" to None then back to URL.

Haven't had any issue with connections. BUT... Switching to none and back to URL did the trick! Been driving me crazy. Thank you.

Attachments

• 20200102_085538_compress36.jpg
    20200102_085538_compress36.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 9
Status
Not open for further replies.