BCD396T/BC996T: Error over limit

Status
Not open for further replies.

al95

One RR member answered my question on another thread. The problem is I have 11 system with quick keys 1-11. I've programmed the scanner with Arc396 downloading from RR database. Each system only has 147 ids and the search for new ids on. When a new id is found I press enter it gives me the same error over the limit press any key. I'm trying to program the Lower Rio Grande Valley Regional Radio System (LRGVRRS). This has 10 sites I did 1 system for each site and number 11 is for Brownsville old trunking system which is still working. How can I add more Ids to the system I monitor? I'm only using 23% of scanner memory.

wtp

manual

the manual says 200 ids per system i don't know if this includes the ones that are locked out.
if not then maybe its time to turn off the meter maid, property appraiser, water company....you get it

Ronaldski

MI DB Admin
Database Admin
Way I get around the 200 TGID limit is make another system with the same frequencies and quick key number and split TGID's amongst the two system.

al95

No lock outs only have 147 ids in each system. When I enter the id by hand it gets programmed to that system. When the scanner finds a new and I press enter it gives me the over limit message.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

ofd8001

Premium Subscriber
If you could zip the programming file and attach it to this thread, we could take a look at it. Perhaps something will jump out.

al95

I found my error. I can only save 20 groups I was trying to save 21 and I got the same error. Thanks to everyone who help me. I will be editing my groups

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.