Escambia County Sheriff Feed

Status
Not open for further replies.

wise871

Database Admin
Currently I am providing a Santa Rosa County Sheriff, Fire and EMS audio feed for my area. I noticed no one has a feed for Escambia County Sheriff. I was thinking of switching my feed over to them since more action happens in Escambia County and no one is providing a ECSO feed. I wonder if anyone would be interested. Again, just thinking about it.

ke4wkp

I hope you will keep the Santa Rosa feed. Me and my brother use it quite often mainly on his Iphone.

Clarky

Escambia County

I would think ECSO Channel 1, would be much your interesting to listen to. There is alot more action in "the hood".

harrisjt

Premium Subscriber
i can provide the feed if anyone is interested.....also channel 1 and 9 both are very active as they both contain the "hood" just as much suff happens north end as south. also during the summer ch 5 is active as it is the beach and they have blue angel weekend, memorial day weekend etc etc...the only channel i will not feed is Ch 6 teletype.

wise871

Database Admin
i can provide the feed if anyone is interested.....also channel 1 and 9 both are very active as they both contain the "hood" just as much suff happens north end as south. also during the summer ch 5 is active as it is the beach and they have blue angel weekend, memorial day weekend etc etc...the only channel i will not feed is Ch 6 teletype.

harrisjt
I am still thinking about providing an Escambia feed but several users requested that I keep the Santa Rosa feed going. It would be great having an Escambia feed going. The most listeners I've seen at one time was maybe 8. Escambia Sheriff is one of the busiest in the area next to Bay and Okaloosa. I’m sure you would have a lot of listeners since there is ALWAYS something going on in EC. If you don't do it, I might in a week or two if the listener amount doesn't increase.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.