Essex Valley EMS - EVMTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

mondaro

Feed Provider
Hello...

Does anyone know if Essex Valley EMS is using another frequency besides 155.205 PL 173.8 ?
I heard a Newark EMS MIC unit sign on this morning but otherwise very little traffic on it these days.

Thanks

Tony

npd155

One reason is because I heard they lost the City of Orange to MONOC for the second time. Thats a good few thousand calls a year.

siren134

EVMTS went to a IG band repeater Freq I got it from their Director but he doesn't know the PL tones and I haven't had time to input into my scanner.

153.1325 output
158.1675 input

Former EVMTS Operator 174

SCPD

QRT
OK Folks ,

I have updated the DB for Essex Valley EMS showing their newer frequency in the Business Group Frequencies in Essex County.
Be advised their newer frequency is a NFM (11KHz). Good chance they are using a DPL. They most likely will keep their old frequencies for mutual aid and inter ops. Any corrections please let me know here or through a RR submission.

SCANdal

Silent Key
A different frequency is shown in post 5

EVMTS went to a IG band repeater Freq I got it from their Director but he doesn't know the PL tones and I haven't had time to input into my scanner.

153.1325 output
158.1675 input

Former EVMTS Operator 174
Have CTCSS or DCS tones been confirmed yet for these frequencies?

siren134

That's what I got from their Director Louis and also that's what the FCC has listed (WQKQ417) keeping old freqs for mutual aid with medics

Status
Not open for further replies.