Estes Park Double C/G, as paged

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Estes Park: Medevac-1 en route from Greeley and Medevac-2 en route from Erie.

O/F 155.910, DTRS, 155.280, 463.025, 123.075, 462.975, Online

Estes Park U/D: M-1 off-scene headed to Children's in Aurora and M-2 off-scene headed to MCR in Loveland.

Jim<

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Estes Park U/D: Medevac-1 has a 19 month old child who has a head inj after falling into a counter, unknown on pt to MCR but sound unrelated. Cold off-load for the ER.

Jim<

rickak

and now an accidental shooting up that way in larimer county with a c/g.

LCSO TAC 3 is active with the incident.

Rick

aprswatcher

Premium Subscriber
This is located at Larimer Co Rd 47 and Hwy 36. Supposedly accidental shooting with this being ricocheted bullets.
one vic with gsw to abdomen, with severe bleeding.
EMS is out of Estes Park.

updates as I hear them.
73, Rex

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber

aprswatcher

Premium Subscriber
Understand that Jim, was just updating since Rickak had alrady posted this incident.

moderators please move Rickak and my posts to the proper thread.

Thanks , Rex

SCPD

QRT
After reading all the messages, I still haven't figured out what "C/G" means. Can we use less abbreviations and maybe spell things out? After all, this is the Internet, and bandwidth isn't limited like it is on radios. I can see abbreviations on the radio, but c'mon, a forum read by folks possibly all over the world, some of us would like to understand what we are reading, without having to guess abbreviation and cop codes.

Thanks guys!

MikeyB

After reading all the messages, I still haven't figured out what "C/G" means. Can we use less abbreviations and maybe spell things out? After all, this is the Internet, and bandwidth isn't limited like it is on radios. I can see abbreviations on the radio, but c'mon, a forum read by folks possibly all over the world, some of us would like to understand what we are reading, without having to guess abbreviation and cop codes.

Thanks guys!

Chopper Go

speard

Premium Subscriber

Thanks guys!

There is a glossary of abbreviations available for your reading. When it says "as paged" the information is also sent out to MNN subscribers, in quick short notes. Typing everything out is an unrealistic expectation.

SCPD

QRT
There is a glossary of abbreviations available for your reading. When it says "as paged" the information is also sent out to MNN subscribers, in quick short notes. Typing everything out is an unrealistic expectation.

Ok, I can understand that. The MNN has a limited space for text, is that right? And where might I find this valuable glossery that you mention?

I'm asking, because I love this Colorado forum because I can find some much information about scanning in general here, and a good overview of the systems used in CO and the Denver metro area. I'm not from there, but I have friends there and manage to make it there a couple times a year.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Ok, I can understand that. The MNN has a limited space for text, is that right? And where might I find this valuable glossery that you mention?

I'm asking, because I love this Colorado forum because I can find some much information about scanning in general here, and a good overview of the systems used in CO and the Denver metro area. I'm not from there, but I have friends there and manage to make it there a couple times a year.

http://5280fire.com/mnnpageguide.html

Jim<

Status
Not open for further replies.