Estevan frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

PuPP

I am looking for any frequencies in Estevan Sask. especially the emergency frequencies.
only frequency I find is city police on 854.9375.
I thought all police fire and ems went to p25.
If someone has a saskatchewan p25 file for a bc996xt would be much appreciated

colby4601

We don't have any data in the Database indicating that Estevan Police Service is on the PPSTN P25 system. However, Estevan EMS is. Unknown which talkgroups Estevan Fire Rescue is using. Just plug in the frequencies, control channels and search for yourself. It's the only way that we're going to find out a lot of information for these communities.

PuPP

Yeah I looked in the database last night. I just got my new bc996xt yesterday and this is my first P25 programming, just not sure if I'm doing it right as I don't hear too much yet, only like 2 transmissions in a day. was hoping I could get confirmation I'm doing this right.

colby4601

I would suggest getting a Premium Subscription to the site here, downloading a software like FreeScan and downloading the system info directly off of the database and into your scanner.

PuPP

I ended up doing that shortly after my last post. still pretty quiet tho. I'll listen and do some reading in the next few and see how that goes. Thanks

colby4601

I'm thinking something is wrong with the programming. You should be hearing a fair amount of traffic, be it Government of Saskatchewan, RCMP, EMS, FIre or SaskPower, etc.

PuPP

well I used the import from RR in freeSCAN and didn't modify anything so I'm clueless right now. would really like to get it working tho.

VE5JL

Premium Subscriber
I am looking for any frequencies in Estevan Sask. especially the emergency frequencies.
only frequency I find is city police on 854.9375.
I thought all police fire and ems went to p25.
If someone has a saskatchewan p25 file for a bc996xt would be much appreciated

I have some general frequencies from the Estevan area. If you are interested in downloading them you can click here. It is in Excel format.

I'm looking forward to having a scanner dedicated to local traffic including farmers, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.