ETMC talkgroup IDs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Txbull816

I live in Mclennan Co. and am looking for Talkgroup IDs for ETMC. I noticed the ones listed on this site for Mclennan and Waco but after I programmed them in I have as yet to hear anything. Anyone know if this are correct or have they changed. Also looking for additional Waco PD, DPS, and Bellmead Fire freq and talkgroup IDs. The freq I have for Bellmead FD doesn't seem to work. I never hear anything. I can hear dispatch tone out units on PD freqs but never hear any more than that. Also, looking for DPS freqs for Mclennan Co.

rattlerbb01

TX/LA Database Admin
Database Admin
I was up that way in December, and ETMC EMS was alive and well on the 800 system, on the ID's listed. What kind of scanner do you have? That might help us help you out.

Txbull816

I have a RS Pro-94 and I put in 3344 and 3376 which I think is medics to hospital for pt. reports, 3312 as dispatch. I've had this scanner for about two years and have just now figured out how to get it to ID scan and not have to listen to the water dept. and other utility groups. I don't know if it's because WPD is located in the same bank as WFD and ETMC but that was easiest way for me to set it up. I'm just scanning single bank now as I write this so maybe I'll hear some activity. In fact, I just heard something on ID 400 which is listed as WPD detectives/crime scene. Also is IDs listed for WPD all there is because I know they have A,B,C,F,J,K, and L channels. Don't know if there are any others. Reason I know this is because before I started the ID scan I had a bunch of 800s programmed in and would listen to them that way. THANKS for YOUR HELP!!!

Boulder

a note to you about DPS, you will need one of these scanners listed in the following link to be able to scan the main DPS channels. However since you don't have a digital scanner you could still follow some of their traffic on the County S/O Dispatch if they are on analog. As I said a lot of troopers run a lot of traffic on those channels too

http://wiki.radioreference.com/index.php/Category:Digital_Scanners

Also at some point in the next couple of years the ETMC system is upgrading to digital so after they complete that phase you would need a digital scanner to pick up the system

Status
Not open for further replies.