Eureka Co, NV Sheriff's Office radio system?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TailGunner61

Does anyone know what type of digital system/frequencies are being used by Eureka Co SO? I can receive partial comms on one of their old conventional freqs but believe there's more (I'm receiving it off Mary's Mtn. on 154.085 MHz

com501

I feel sorry for you. Don't stream public safety anymore. Don't report every call on Twitter in real time. Don't share input and output frequencies with Pl and NAC codes on the interwebs. Make people (LOCAL people) close to the action, do their own research, buy a scanner and listen for themselves. Don't make it easy. Respect the Communications Act.

And thanks for your vote!

TailGunner61

I feel sorry for you. Don't stream public safety anymore. Don't report every call on Twitter in real time. Don't share input and output frequencies with Pl and NAC codes on the interwebs. Make people (LOCAL people) close to the action, do their own research, buy a scanner and listen for themselves. Don't make it easy. Respect the Communications Act.

And thanks for your vote!
Thank you for your concern. I'll pass this on to the other 7,276 feed providers. However, everything shown on my feed notes is public information and readily available on this and other popular websites.

And I get it where you're coming from. I agree, secrecy and tyranny make a great couple. I feel sorry for you, as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.