Evacuation in progress at Jeffco Open School

Status
Not open for further replies.

natedawg1604

Premium Subscriber
An evacuation is currently in progress at the Jeffco Open School. They are sending approximately 500 students to a nearby presbyterian church. Also on Green 1 they were discussing staging a large number of Ambulances at 10th & Wadsworth, and they referenced a nearby Hazmat Vehicle. Also, on the Jeffco School Security Channel I keep hearing beeps when people key-up, I don't believe I've heard those before.

natedawg1604

Premium Subscriber
So far they have 5 students being transported to hospitals, I still can't figure out what this is all about...

natedawg1604

Premium Subscriber
WMFR is asking for info. about fertilizer used on school grounds, including the Material Safety Data sheet pertaining thereto.

wtnfs

It would be West Metro Station 3 as the Entry team and Station 5 as Decontamination. Parts of Adams/Jeffco Haz-Mat may be supporting. CSP probably not involved.

natedawg1604

Premium Subscriber
It looks like the Jeffco School Security channels are no longer patched to Lakewood, either MARCS or Lakewood EDACS. One would think if any patch was still in existence it would be active today...

natedawg1604

Premium Subscriber
Now they are sending a Rural Metro rig emergent to transport an unconscious party at the Church location, to DHMC.

natedawg1604

Premium Subscriber
They are getting reports of 2 more unconscious parties at the reunification site, AMR rigs are en-route.

Status
Not open for further replies.