Evansville IN feed

Status
Not open for further replies.

eaf1956

Feed Provider
My AT&T internet is offline till they come Saturday to fix it. Feed will be down till the fiber internet is repaired.

sfd119

What? Updating your feed status has nothing to do with premium status.

eaf1956

Feed Provider
What? Updating your feed status has nothing to do with premium status.
If the feed in offline the feed provider can NOT log into Broadcastify to update feed status. It says it requires Premium Status, and that status is taken away when feed is offline. That being said AT&T replaced by fiber cable that the power company messed up and I am back online.

sfd119

I have updated my status on my feed several times when it goes offline for hardware changes.

fredva

Feed Provider
If the feed in offline the feed provider can NOT log into Broadcastify to update feed status. It says it requires Premium Status, and that status is taken away when feed is offline. That being said AT&T replaced by fiber cable that the power company messed up and I am back online.

I don't know why you weren't able to log in, but a feed going offline does not prevent you from logging in and updating the status field. I have Premium Status from being a feed provider. My feeds are offline right at this moment, and I was able to update the status. Just to be sure, I logged out, logged back in, and changed the wording of the status. It wouldn't make sense to take away the ability for a feed administrator to update the status when a feed is offline, since a feed being offline is where the status field comes in handy to give an explanation, expected time of restoration, etc. You may lose your premium status to keep you from downloading data from RadioReference, but updating feed status should still be allowed.

eaf1956

Feed Provider
I don't know why you weren't able to log in, but a feed going offline does not prevent you from logging in and updating the status field. I have Premium Status from being a feed provider. My feeds are offline right at this moment, and I was able to update the status. Just to be sure, I logged out, logged back in, and changed the wording of the status. It wouldn't make sense to take away the ability for a feed administrator to update the status when a feed is offline, since a feed being offline is where the status field comes in handy to give an explanation, expected time of restoration, etc. You may lose your premium status to keep you from downloading data from RadioReference, but updating feed status should still be allowed.
All I know is at the time my Fiber Internet went offline, I tried to log into Broadcastify to update the Feed Status and it kept telling me I needed Premium Status to access it. Of course that status is taken away when the feed goes offline. I did try it at a later time by taking the Feed offline and I was able to log in and access the site. It may have been something to do with my account, at one time I couldn't access the Classifieds even with the feed online.

K9EDF

Status
Not open for further replies.