Evergreen Accident

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
WB I-70 MM-248 car over the edge, having a difficulty getting volunteers to wake up for the rope rescue, now on a 3rd tone for manpower and immediate C/G has been requested. Closing both directions of the interstate to land the bird.

453.950, 154.280, 130.150, 462.975 and DTRS

Jim<

firescannerbob

Feed Provider
jimmnn said:
WB I-70 MM-248 car over the edge, having a difficulty getting volunteers to wake up for the rope rescue

Jim<

Or being volunteers, maybe they were just not available...

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
chris_a_rodgers said:
I actually recorded Evergreen channel last night so I have the call to share.

http://chris.therodgersfamily.us/RECORDINGS/EVERGREEN072306.wav

Wow and you got the recording when they had a good call, pretty neat. Thanks Chris sounds good.

Got to love the radio coverage and there not even digital, "command repeat your not readable or engine-21 can you relay for command".

Jim<

Last edited:
I heard this live thismorning too, early to say the least. Quick reponse from Evergreen, although the recording closes the actual live gaps Good response, and great recording! There was some overlap of who would close I-70 for the St. A chopper (the blue guy in comms). State (6A), coming from east requested an extra car, Jeffco also had responded, and Evergreen sent trucks to do the same. An interesting early Sunday morning incident before the days activities begin, hope the injured are ok...Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.