• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

Evergreen Working S/F

Status
Not open for further replies.

papaelk

Evergreen Working Structure Fire 30128 Aspen Lane Units onscence requesting a 2nd tone working fire by Lighting strike Heavy smoke showing 453.950 17:57

Last edited:

Jarad8

Do you by any chance have frequency list Evergreen is using now? CH 3 and CH. 6....Use 493.950 tried 493.375 no luck.....

Thanks
Jarad

WX4DFD

Premium Subscriber
Wow! I wouldn't have thought they would have a tower! Is it actually a bucket, or just a 75ft stick? Seems like that would be hard to maneuver through those small streets.

WX4DFD

Premium Subscriber
Thanks! I kinda gave their website a passing glance while trying to get caught up on threads. I didn't see the pic so I moved on....guess it would have helped if I actually read it..lol

MtnBiker2005

Database Admin
Here is the jpg photo of it
http://www.evfd.com/resources/Outreach Main Photo.jpg

Tower 2, the 85-foot platform purchased in conjunction with the 2002 ballot issues, is stored here.

"Lt. Paul Rodgers shows the platform of Ladder 2 to students at Wilmot Elementary School during Fire Prevention Month. Touring the apparatus is a favorite part of the fire department’s visit to schools and completes a day filled with lessons about fire and injury prevention.

The photo was on the "Outreach" page in the slideshow.

Status
Not open for further replies.