Evergreen Working S/F

Status
Not open for further replies.

papaelk

Evergreen Working Structure Fire 30128 Aspen Lane Units onscence requesting a 2nd tone working fire by Lighting strike Heavy smoke showing 453.950 17:57

Last edited:

Jarad8

Do you by any chance have frequency list Evergreen is using now? CH 3 and CH. 6....Use 493.950 tried 493.375 no luck.....

Thanks
Jarad

KB9LMJ

Wow! I wouldn't have thought they would have a tower! Is it actually a bucket, or just a 75ft stick? Seems like that would be hard to maneuver through those small streets.

KB9LMJ

Thanks! I kinda gave their website a passing glance while trying to get caught up on threads. I didn't see the pic so I moved on....guess it would have helped if I actually read it..lol

MtnBiker2005

Premium Subscriber
Here is the jpg photo of it
http://www.evfd.com/resources/Outreach Main Photo.jpg

Tower 2, the 85-foot platform purchased in conjunction with the 2002 ballot issues, is stored here.

"Lt. Paul Rodgers shows the platform of Ladder 2 to students at Wilmot Elementary School during Fire Prevention Month. Touring the apparatus is a favorite part of the fire department’s visit to schools and completes a day filled with lessons about fire and injury prevention.

The photo was on the "Outreach" page in the slideshow.

Status
Not open for further replies.