• TRX-2

Votes: 12 35.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

WhistlerWendy

Premium Subscriber
We're having a little fun of our own today with a little election on our Facebook Page.

The candidates rallying for your vote today are the TRX-1 and TRX-2. They each bring something a little different to the party. Who's your choice??

Who's going to be the winning candidate (TRX-1 or TRX-2)? Visit our Facebook page to cast your vote and you could win a Scanner Accessory!

Every Vote Counts!

WhistlerWendy

Premium Subscriber
The votes were cast and the winning candidate is - The TRX-1!

We have chosen a winner and have posted it on our facebook page! Thank you so much to everyone for having a little fun with us yesterday with this "election"!

SCPD

QRT
I think we'd all like a TRX2,but the TRX1 is cheaper and more versatile.I know when I get around to it,Im getting a TRX2

Wilrobnson

Moderately Active Member
I liked my TRX-1 enough that I sold both of my completely useless Uniden 325P2 radios and bought a second TRX-1. I think that swayed my vote.

Jimru

Premium Subscriber
We're having a little fun of our own today with a little election on our Facebook Page.

The candidates rallying for your vote today are the TRX-1 and TRX-2. They each bring something a little different to the party. Who's your choice??

Who's going to be the winning candidate (TRX-1 or TRX-2)? Visit our Facebook page to cast your vote and you could win a Scanner Accessory!

Every Vote Counts!

Clever!

Status
Not open for further replies.