Everyone Please Read from Hudson County OEM

Status
Not open for further replies.

mondaro

Feed Provider
Hello...

Got this message late this afternoon from my email. Please read and assist if possible.

Please see the below message from Hudson County OEM EMS Coordinator.....

Sometime over the last 2 days the McCabe Mobile Communication Center was broken into and equipment was stolen. Among the missing items are 40 VERTEX portable radios with multiple channel frequencies. These radios were part of the Office of Emergency Management Homeland Security cache. Suffice to say the misappropriate use of these radios could be problematic in many ways.
Therefore, I respectfully request that you convey to the EMS Agencies in your area the importance of notifying their local Police Department if they are approached to purchase portable radios at a very discounted price. Their Police Department should then call Bayonne Police Dept (201-858-6900) to confirm this incident.
Thank you for your assistance
H.Mickey McCabe
McCabe Ambulance
EMS Director
City of Bayonne
Hudson County OEMEMS
Coordinator
office-201-858-8001

Last edited by a moderator:

bezking

Thread stickied for a few days. Also, I don't know if this guy wants his cellphone number included in this post so I removed it. If you have info otherwise feel free to put it back.

mondaro

Feed Provider
Thanks...

Sorry about posting the cell phone number, I told Micky that I was posting his message here he says to thank everyone in advance.

Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.