Everyone's favorite Church coming to protest in CO

Status
Not open for further replies.

firescannerbob

Feed Provider
That's a good letter from the principal. Hopefully everyone will be able to keep their cool, and disappoint these people. Hopefully the monitoring will be quite boring.

bluealien11

They did this back in 2005 to a Colorado Springs High School and a counter-protest was rallied in the park across the street. After a few weeks of talk, the Westboro guys had 2 people show up, where as the numbers for the counter-protest were easily close to 500. It was rather amusing watching those two individuals standing on the sidewalk with their little hateful signs.

dougw65

What if Sky King answers?
Premium Subscriber
Of course they dont speak for you. They speak for gawd..... or some such thing....

some of the avatars and comments I see on this RADIO site makes me think that radioref might be a lucrative recruiting ground for these wingnuts------1st amend is at work here though....

datainmotion

Premium Subscriber
some of the avatars and comments I see on this RADIO site makes me think that radioref might be a lucrative recruiting ground for these wingnuts------1st amend is at work here though....

You'd have to be related to the "good" preacher. 75% of his parish is...

datainmotion

Premium Subscriber
That's a good letter from the principal. Hopefully everyone will be able to keep their cool, and disappoint these people. Hopefully the monitoring will be quite boring.

I thought the letter was good as well - well thought out and researched.

Since the principal was too professional and polite to say it, I will...these folks are nothing more than attention whores. With any luck, numerous RTD buses will be passing by during the protest.

:lol:Did I just type that?

abqscan

DataBase Administrator
This thread needs to get back on track everyone... or it will be closed.

Matthew49ers

Of course they dont speak for you. They speak for gawd..... or some such thing....

They might speak for gawd, but they don't speak for God. God isn't hateful at all.

Edit: Sorry Database Admin, I was still typing my post when you submitted your post, so I will get back to topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.