ewtrunk

Status
Not open for further replies.

blantonl

Founder and CEO
Staff member
Super Moderator
Does anyone know where I could grab a copy of ewtrunk?

Also, some other quick questions about ewtrunk

1) Does it support ESK systems?
2) Does it support the Icom PCR2500?

Thanks in advance,

Lindsay

EricCottrell

Premium Subscriber
Does anyone know where I could grab a copy of ewtrunk?

Also, some other quick questions about ewtrunk

1) Does it support ESK systems?
2) Does it support the Icom PCR2500?

Thanks in advance,

Lindsay
Hello Blanton,

I might have a copy. :) I really need to put it up on my website along with my other bits of code. Right now it is spread through various backups I have and on the Yahoo Trunker group. I think I did give you a copy years ago. I need a couple of days to straighten it out.

It does support ESK. It does support PCR2500 although I am having a problem with a R2500 that used to work several years ago. I want to improve the ESK detection because we now know that 0xA0 is the only xor mask in use.

I like the changes to the website. It was surprising to login about a week or so ago and see my last login was in the Fall of 2008! I have been busy and have not done much radio. I was helping friends of mine find new employment and the work situation for me was not very promising. Work is a lot better since the company dismissed the CEO. I went off and became a mediocre 3D Artist for the past year or so. :)

The dsd software got me interested in ProVoice stuff again and finally I can listen to the MBTA system. Last night I modified the ewtrunk program to track EDACS EA so I have a good start. I still have to add some more changes but it will track groups and show affiliations. I need to make some changes so it can handle all the unit ids.

73 Eric

Status
Not open for further replies.