Extensive Nuclear Missile Deployment Area Discovered in Central China

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZScanner

Somewhere in this room. Right now, you're very col
GreatLakes said:
More than 50 launch pads for nuclear ballistic missiles have been identified scattered across a 2,000 square kilometer (772 square miles) area of central China, according to analysis of satellite images.

Extensive Nuclear Missile Deployment Area Discovered in Central China
http://www.fas.org/blog/ssp/2008/05/extensive-nuclear-deployment-area-discovered-in-central-china.php
Well at least now we can see where the money from all our Wal*Mart purchases is going.

-AZ

ridgescan

They've been quietly building the hell out of their army too>lead in toys>poison in candy>staples and chards of metal bits in candy>and the latest-poison in Heparin imported from them too...these to name a few. They view the ones that come here as defectors anyway so screw'em. I live in a heavily Chinese-populated area here in S.F. I hear they tell certain of the ones who come here to do some spying for "the mother country" red china HATES us and we're their biggest client. Where do you think this is headed..any opinions? Also I heard they were in Africa a couple yrs back heavily talking with that country. What's that about? Strategy?

EJB

Paranoia-I guess your heat wave is getting to you

ridgescan said:
They've been quietly building the hell out of their army too>lead in toys>poison in candy>staples and chards of metal bits in candy>and the latest-poison in Heparin imported from them too...these to name a few. They view the ones that come here as defectors anyway so screw'em. I live in a heavily Chinese-populated area here in S.F. I hear they tell certain of the ones who come here to do some spying for "the mother country" red china HATES us and we're their biggest client. Where do you think this is headed..any opinions? Also I heard they were in Africa a couple yrs back heavily talking with that country. What's that about? Strategy?
Ya they hate you Yanks.
Hell everyone hates everyone havent you figured it out yet?
Dont you think that they like making $ of us by now?
Stealing our jobs & making $ is better than sending bombs over.
By the way Africa is not a country.

ridgescan

Hah you heard about the weather here- its KILLIN me man. It's a pleasant 91* IN the house WITH crossdraft. Thanks 4 the educate on country. What is Africa considered?-whichever. Yeah Ej talk about a quiet war there ya go. But the things I mentioned are fact. How am I paranoid? You think it's all an accident? PS I suppose I should have said "continent" there I corrected myself.

Last edited:

kb2vxa

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
China has been building launch pads since they invented rockets and we stole the technology from them. They've been building atomics since they stole the technology from us. Kids, you inherited the paranoia from your grandparents.

EJB

ridgescan said:
Hah you heard about the weather here- its KILLIN me man. It's a pleasant 91* IN the house WITH crossdraft. Thanks 4 the educate on country. What is Africa considered?-whichever. Yeah Ej talk about a quiet war there ya go. But the things I mentioned are fact. How am I paranoid? You think it's all an accident? PS I suppose I should have said "continent" there I corrected myself.
There are many countries in Africa.
In many cases divided based on land claims thus all kinds of fighting there, stuff that makes your Iraq look like a cakewalk, see Darfur.
Literally hundreds of wars, not worthy of media coverage.
China does sell weapons there.
Recently They were denied entry by all dockworkers who refused to unload weapons bound for Zimbabwae's fallen government.
The ship was then denied entry & sent back to China.

I betya anyone used to summmer heat wouldnt mind some 90 plus heat, there seems to be no humidity in your heatwave.
Its been a cold spring.
E

jimyleg

so what can we do or would could be done to make those inoperable?
Could we nuke the atmosphere above the area and cause and emp rendering them useless?

Could any thing be done to prevent there launching?

What kinds of technology do we have that could eliminate a nuclear threat like that?

SAR923

Shockingly, I find myself in agreement with Warren! The Chinese have been working on ballistic missiles for almost 40 years and have yet to come up with a reliable intercontinental ballistic missile. The location of these missile site (assuming all the guesswork in the blog is accurate) are a primary threat to Russia and India. China views both of these countries as immediate threats. If they wanted to get us worked up, they'd be concentrating missle launchers at Taiwan. China does not want to attack us. Last figures I saw was that almost 20% of their GDP come directly from exports to the US. They can't afford to suddenly lose that much income or the country will break apart like Russia. The good thing about capitalism is that we hold the Chinese economic prisoners, not the other way round.

D

DaveNF2G

Do you folks really believe that those are brand new missile silos that our military knew nothing about until the earthquake? Give me a break.

Some media type poring over Google Earth imagery probably "discovered" them and, like any newbie on the Internet, decided to broadcast this "amazing new find" to everyone he knew.

Yawn.

bpckty1

So, why the big surprise: Sounds like the Chinese version of our silos in Kansas.

Status
Not open for further replies.