External Speaker BCD538HP

Status
Not open for further replies.

signal500

K4DPS
Premium Subscriber

satvsys

Much appreciated. Just looked at it and I like the look of it and will proceed with your suggestion. Being new, it is nice to get a recommendation from someone who is actually using the BC20 with the BCD536HP. Also thanks for the link.

signal500

K4DPS
Premium Subscriber
External Speaker BCD536HP

Much appreciated. Just looked at it and I like the look of it and will proceed with your suggestion. Being new, it is nice to get a recommendation from someone who is actually using the BC20 with the BCD536HP. Also thanks for the link.

Your welcome Ken. Welcome to the world of scanning the airwaves. I have put together many videos about the operation of the BCD536HP and when you have time, check them out. If I can help you in any other way, just let me know.

K4DPS - YouTube

satvsys

Just noticed your YouTube link. I had previously watched a few of them and they were very informative.
I hope to get the 436 perhaps in May, and then will be looking at your 436 video's, Thanks for these video's

Also just ordered the BC20 and with Amazon Prime will be delivered on Wednesday, 2/26/14. Price was $21.98 but when I went back to look at it again, price had gone to $24. Think I got the last one for $21.98

signal500

K4DPS
Premium Subscriber
Just noticed your YouTube link. I had previously watched a few of them and they were very informative.
I hope to get the 436 perhaps in May, and then will be looking at your 436 video's, Thanks for these video's

Also just ordered the BC20 and with Amazon Prime will be delivered on Wednesday, 2/26/14. Price was $21.98 but when I went back to look at it again, price had gone to $24. Think I got the last one for $21.98

I'm glad my videos helped you.

Nice price on the BC20, I paid a little more than that. You will enjoy the sound from it.

Note: There is a button on the top of the speaker that enables and disables the noise blanker. Needless to say, I have it always enabled.

Status
Not open for further replies.