Extreme Home Make Over (armada, Michigan) Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbluemsp

My buddy Larry that owns www.policespecial.com is working security for the set of E.H.M.O. in Armada, Michigan which is 40 miles from me.

He is a Deputy with the local SO.

The family lost their husband/father 2 years ago on XMAS due to the house being infested with Black Mold. They don't have any money so they have been living here and there and nearly homeless for 2 years since his death. I'm glad to see this show doing something good. This folks is a real reality show.

Larry says Ty's heart is bigger then anything imaginable and that he gets people motivated to do their best for the unfortunate in life.
PHOTO'S ARE BLURRY

244yud3.jpg

THE FAMILES HOME

244yx55.jpg

3,000 WORKERS ON THE SET, CONSTRUCTION, PLUMBERS, ELECTRICIANS, ROOFERS, MASONS AND VOLENTEERS.

244yy5d.jpg

LARRY NEXT TO 2 WORKERS FROM THE SET OF THE SHOW.

244yyx1.jpg

bigbluemsp

Final Update Show Times

The home is expected to be shown on the Oct. 1 episode of Extreme Makeover: Home Edition.

Per out local paper.

House was built in record 54 hours 53 minutes...

Family went from a 900 Sq foot home to a 3800 Sq ft house.

gg750

I watched this episode last night. I've seen this show a couple of times and thought it was great, but last nights episode was a strong one. It had me choked up a couple of times...the 911 call (heart wrenching!!) and then moment of silence with the FD he worked for. To lose your husband/father/friend so fast becuase of something as insignificant as mold, and on Christmas Eve for toppers, is awful! I can't think of a better reason to build someone a house after what that family went through.

And to build a house in 54 hours...HOLY CRAP!!! Did anyone think to call Guiness Records?!?!?

G

Status
Not open for further replies.