Extreme newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIGDOG73

I bought a really nice radio GRE 600 last summer. This fella came and programed it for me using the AEC500 programe. It looked simple enough to me you pick your city, and what kind services you wanted frequencies for. When he programmed it looked easy enough. The radio has been working great until I decided to add some new frequencies. Now nothing was working on like that for sure what I did. What I'm wondering is I have read the manual, I'm not quite getting what in need of it, is there anybody that can help me with a step-by-step how to add frequencies to my radio. When I use that ARC program it looked like it was easy enough but some where down the line I must be missing a step. Any help to get me started would be appreciated.

DaveIN

Founders Curmudgen
Database Admin
Could it be that you turned off the scan list that you were listening to previously? The default scanlist that your frequencies and talkgroups are saved is list #1. You turn the scanlists on and off using the number keys 0-9, or FUNC+ 0-9 for scanlist 11-22 (21 and 22 are the favorites and skywarn scanlists).

This easy to read manual may help, however it's a work in progress: Easier to Read Pro-106/197/PSR500/600 Digital Scanner Manual

Status
Not open for further replies.