TRX-2: EZ Scan/ CTCSS-DCS Programming

Status
Not open for further replies.

werinshades

Premium Subscriber
When I program Conventional frequencies via EZ Scan and import into the scanner, the CTCSS/DCS tones are incorrect. For example I program in 461.075 go down to the SQ and program in 74.4...when it imports the frequency is correct but the CTCSS is 71.9. I've had to manually change all the CTCSS/DCS tones in the scanner. Anyone else have this happen?

Ubbe

After manual change, what happens if you read the scanner and check what is says in EZScan? And if do not touch anything and write that file back to the scanner?

I frequently have errors with EZScan saying "cannot write(or read) xxx at memory yyy. And sometimes when checking a frequency directly in the TRX-2 scanner it looks ok but doesn't monitor conversations but if I then enter the same subtone manually it starts to work ok. There seems to be some strange kind of memory handling issues with EZscan in my Win7.

/Ubbe

werinshades

Premium Subscriber
After manual change, what happens if you read the scanner and check what is says in EZScan? And if do not touch anything and write that file back to the scanner?

I frequently have errors with EZScan saying "cannot write(or read) xxx at memory yyy. And sometimes when checking a frequency directly in the TRX-2 scanner it looks ok but doesn't monitor conversations but if I then enter the same subtone manually it starts to work ok. There seems to be some strange kind of memory handling issues with EZscan in my Win7.

/Ubbe

Good test...read back is correct!

Status
Not open for further replies.