EZ Scan question

Theo1961

Hi everyone, I just finished programming my scanlists for my #1 computer. I saved it to archive. Now I want to program scanlists for my #2 computer . How do I start again with a clean slate without having to delete all of the #1 scanlists?

Theo1961

Hi everyone, I just finished programming my scanlists for my #1 computer. I saved it to archive. Now I want to program scanlists for my #2 computer . How do I start again with a clean slate without having to delete all of the #1 scanlists?
I meant #1 and #2 scanners

tvengr

Well Known Member
Just copy the same configuration to your #2 scanner. It will overwrite everything presently in the #2 scanner and both scanners will be identical. IF a different model Whistler scanner, open the archive file with the appropriate EZ-Scan software for the #2 scanner and copy the configuration to it.

Theo1961

Just copy the same configuration to your #2 scanner. It will overwrite everything presently in the #2 scanner and both scanners will be identical. IF a different model Whistler scanner, open the archive file with the appropriate EZ-Scan software for the #2 scanner and copy the configuration to it.
Right now there is nothing in Scanner #2. I want different scanlists in #2 than I have in #1

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Go to top left FILE, click on NEW CONFIGURATION, you now have a clean slate, remember to use different name when you archive it.

Screenshot 2023-05-13 01.05.39.png