EZscan import issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigG82

I recently purchased a Whistler TRX-1, I had no issue programming, except that there are certain channels I cannot import. I am able to select them and go through the import process but they do not show up in my scan list. My State is Rhode Island, I selected Trunked systems>RI statewide (RISCON)>Went into Talkgroups>selected Providence(city)> checked off all PPD ch, and only two imported. I’ve tried individually importing and nothing. Please help if possible. Thank you!!!

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Did you select the site/towers? Your description above doesn't include that. Did you select a scan list? If you selected the site look in the default folder (whatever you have set as default).

sallen07

Premium Subscriber

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
@BigG82 looking at the system you are trying to import, all the channels for PD except dispatch are encrypted. Check your settings in import options and make sure the boxes for encrypted talkgroups are NOT checked.

Screenshot 2020-06-12 14.42.42 (2).png

UPDATE: @sallen07 posted while I was typing, he's correct you won't hear them and probably want to mark them as SKIP, but you can still look at the info like RID for SIGINT and you never know if someone will mess up and go clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.