TRX-1: Ezscan

Status
Not open for further replies.

cs0139

Premium Subscriber
I just bought a TRX-1 and am attempting to set scan lists in ezscan. I am not the sharpest tool in the drawer when it comes to using scanner programming software. My question/issue is I can not find the city PD or county SO (Spokane, Wa.) in the library. I find all,of the fire channels and state patrol. What am I missing if anyone can assist. I have run all updates and all are current. I have been doing this without the scanner connected to my laptop.
Thanks for any help.

rwier

I just bought a TRX-1 and am attempting to set scan lists in ezscan. I am not the sharpest tool in the drawer when it comes to using scanner programming software. My question/issue is I can not find the city PD or county SO (Spokane, Wa.) in the library. I find all,of the fire channels and state patrol. What am I missing if anyone can assist. I have run all updates and all are current. I have been doing this without the scanner connected to my laptop.
Thanks for any help.

Don't know if this version of EZScan is the same as yours (see attached). I'm guessing this TRS (see attached) contains the wanted TGs. It looks like the "X"s (see attached) reflect those with the RR DB's "E" listing, indicating encrypted objects. Still a few good Sheriff and PD TGs available though. If you have already tried these please disregard.

Attachments

• Capture3.JPG
    Capture3.JPG
    30 KB · Views: 314
  • Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    71.3 KB · Views: 325
  • Capture2.jpg
    Capture2.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 321
Status
Not open for further replies.