Fairfield PD

Status
Not open for further replies.

APX7500X2

Fairfield PD is currently coming over CLMRN TG 5117 the Fairfield UASI channel, It sounds like a Patch from their console to a control station as you hear the MDC.
I did hear months ago that Fairfield, Westport and Weston were moving all PD/FD operations to the CLMRN sometime this year, maybe this is the start, some testing.

N1SQB

Premium Subscriber
I do remember hearing that those towns were also looking to do a combined regional dispatch center based out of Sacred Heart University's west campus building. ( old GE property.) I remember testing being done while I worked there. Maybe one in the same?

leadjammer

I've been hearing them regularly over the last two weeks or so. In Hamden they come in very loud and clear as does Trumbull FD.

Shockwavrider

If I wanted to create favorites group on my SDS100 with Fairfield utilizing UASI and their TG, do I also have to put in the Troop G simulcast site into that same favorites group in order to hear Fairfield?

Additionally, anyone know what TG Fairfield Fire may be operating on if they have gone to UASI as well?

TIA (not the Trump mini strokes either)

Status
Not open for further replies.