Fairfield Police

Status
Not open for further replies.

Markscan

Premium Subscriber
They were supposed to stay on 853.3625. That was going to be the post re-banding frequency. I read through all of the correspondence on the FCC website, and according to that, the person who was handling it retired, and no one else followed through. They were on it the other day, but there is something wrong and they are still on 851.700. They call that channel 2.

SCPD

QRT
I haven't heard anything on either frequency. Do you know what the plan is? Do they want to use 851.700 as CH-1 or CH-2?

Thanks,

Markscan

Premium Subscriber
As far as I know, they are supposed to move to 851.700 for good. But they have been operating on 853.3625 from time to time. They are having issues with that one. As it stands now, they are on 851.700, and are calling that channel 2. We shall wait and see what happens.

SCPD

QRT
As far as I know, they are supposed to move to 851.700 for good. But they have been operating on 853.3625 from time to time. They are having issues with that one. As it stands now, they are on 851.700, and are calling that channel 2. We shall wait and see what happens.

I am hearing them on 851.700. However, for where their transmitters are and power, they are very weak for me.

SCPD

QRT
didnt they use the State trunk system for a while ? what happen with that? still in thier radios?

I have never heard them on the state system, only other people stating they we're. I could only guess if they have it in their radio's.

Markscan

Premium Subscriber
As of today they are back on 853.3625. Whatever was wrong has now been fixed. How long they will stay on it is anyones guess. As for the talkgroup on the Troop B system, I haven't heard them on that in a long time. I have the two in the database and also ITAC 5 in my regular scan bank. This way no matter which one there on I should be able to hear them.

Status
Not open for further replies.