Fake doctor injected cement into woman's buttocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
Woman used Fix-A-Flat, super glue in procedures

A Miami Gardens man was arrested Friday, accused of injecting a substance containing cement, a tire sealant and other substances into a woman's buttocks.

Miami Gardens police said that in May, a woman who wanted buttock injections for her appearance went to a Miami Gardens home for the procedure.

"They agree on a price of $700 for him to enhance her buttocks," said Miami Gardens police Sgt. Bill Bamford.

Police said Oneal Ron Morris, 30, injected a substance consisting of cement, Fix-A-Flat, mineral oil and superglue into the woman's buttocks and then sealed the incision with superglue.

"I think it's crazy," Bamford said. "Most definitely life-threatening."

Police said Morris is not a doctor. The patient ended up developing medical issues and went to two South Florida hospitals. She eventually drove to Tampa General, where she was treated for pain, pneumonia and a MRSA infection.

"That ****tail had serious complications and serious effects on this young lady," Bamford said.

Police arrested Morris in Fort Lauderdale on charges of practicing without a license and causing bodily harm.

"If you're going to have medical procedures done, find a licensed physician, go to a licensed facility and get the proper medical treatment," Bamford said.

Morris bonded out of jail late Friday night.

Police: Fake doctor injected cement into woman's buttocks | Entertainment - Home

tampabaynews

Premium Subscriber
Saw this on the news yesterday. Why would you let someone who looks like they are about to explode at the mid section touch you?

And how do you find tight jeans that fit like that??? LOL

Thayne

Premium Subscriber
$700--I guess butts are affected by several definitions of inflation; and the Fix-A-flat evidently didn't stop the deflation, so some cement was added. It is indeed a strange world we live in :p

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
She should had been smarter than that. I am not sure what the price would be if she gets all of it removed I'll bet she won't do that again.

Status
Not open for further replies.