Fake Emergency calls on LCD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude111

An Awesome Dude
firerick100 said:
I agree,and honestly do t think it's someone from here,it is someone that knows the way they dispatch and towns LCD uses.....

Must have stolen one of thier radios!!!!!!
A friend of mine who lives in that area told me THEY ARE TOTALLY ENCRYPTED!! -- How is this guy doing it??

Last edited:

dimab

A friend of mine who lives in that area told me THEY ARE TOTALLY ENCRYPTED!! -- How is this guy doing it??

You were given wrong information. They are on a conventional analog freq.

Dude111

An Awesome Dude
Thank you........... That does explain it then!!

Last edited:

phillydjdan

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 4.0.4; LG-MS870 Build/IMM76L) AppleWebKit/535.19 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/18.0.1025.166 Mobile Safari/535.19)

Dude111 said:
firerick100 said:
I agree,and honestly do t think it's someone from here,it is someone that knows the way they dispatch and towns LCD uses.....

You're friend is an idiot...

Dude111

An Awesome Dude
I wonder if he just said that because I wondered if this MAY BE AN INSIDE JOB TRYING TO GET ENCRYPTION ENABLED!! (Which may be the case)

Last edited:

phillydjdan

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 4.0.4; LG-MS870 Build/IMM76L) AppleWebKit/535.19 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/18.0.1025.166 Mobile Safari/535.19)

Ugh, enough about encryption already! You know, dead horse, yadda yadda. This thread is deteriorating fast. How about we not jump on the encryption bandwagon yet again or post the exact same thought or opinion as the post above it. In fact, why don't we all move on until there is more news on the matter, like the little s**t got caught.

firerick100

Premium Subscriber

Ugh, enough about encryption already! You know, dead horse, yadda yadda. This thread is deteriorating fast. How about we not jump on the encryption bandwagon yet again or post the exact same thought or opinion as the post above it. In fact, why don't we all move on until there is more news on the matter, like the little s**t got caught.

Well said !!!! it's the same stuff over and over lol yes he is breaking the law YES he is an idiot YeS he needs to get caught and punished and we can beat the subject like a dead horse and that it could be a stolen or lost radio or a ham operator.lets just wait and see when he gets caught.

sefrischling

Public Information Officer
Is this a bad time to suggest we take him out back, once he is legally caught, and whip him with Watson 881 or Nagoya NA-771 antennas :0)

cg

Premium Subscriber
Plain and simple, an individual who needs to not be walking around free. Hopefully the CSP will be releasing more info in the not too distant future.

chris

W2IBC

Care to share some stats on anything you mentioned? Because everything I read was your own made up thoughts and opinions.

yeah, I just make the **** up out of the air. I guess I really do not hear the damn baofeng whirligiger on APD repeater output here locally. nor heard it a few times on AU repeater system not to go on all the other places I have heard the damn thing on part 90 freqs. and the whirligigers on all the damn repeaters around here are all made up in my head (and a **** ton of people must be making it up as well since its a common gripe around here)

Nor the fact I have seen the damn things listed as kids toys and cb radio on amazon and other sites from pricks who just want to make a damn buck.

Open your eyes and get a damn clue. these damn china radios are causing more problems then they are worth. Funny pre-china actions such as what this thread is about was a rare thing, post china-radio its getting to be a every week thing.

pandora's box is opened. people wanted cheap china crap and well. this is what you get with it. enjoy it cause this is exactly what people wanted. this is what happens when you get radios that will transmit everywhere for dirt cheap every spode that can will buy them and make trouble. At least APD here don't have to hear it since the jackass whirligiging is to dumb to figure out offset and dpl.

firerick100

Premium Subscriber
yeah, I just make the **** up out of the air. I guess I really do not hear the damn baofeng whirligiger on APD repeater output here locally. nor heard it a few times on AU repeater system not to go on all the other places I have heard the damn thing on part 90 freqs. and the whirligigers on all the damn repeaters around here are all made up in my head (and a **** ton of people must be making it up as well since its a common gripe around here)

Nor the fact I have seen the damn things listed as kids toys and cb radio on amazon and other sites from pricks who just want to make a damn buck.

Open your eyes and get a damn clue. these damn china radios are causing more problems then they are worth. Funny pre-china actions such as what this thread is about was a rare thing, post china-radio its getting to be a every week thing.

pandora's box is opened. people wanted cheap china crap and well. this is what you get with it. enjoy it cause this is exactly what people wanted. this is what happens when you get radios that will transmit everywhere for dirt cheap every spode that can will buy them and make trouble. At least APD here don't have to hear it since the jackass whirligiging is to dumb to figure out offset and dpl.

Damn !!!!! that was a good answer. Lol I agree with you on the china thing,it's eAsy for someone to program it if they know the pl tones.

dimab

Another rant and no facts. Thanks for proving my point.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JoeyC

So yes I will ALWAYS blame the radios from China. and nine times out of ten I will be correct.

Wrong. Ten times out of ten you would be incorrect. You are delusional. A chinese Baefong radio doesn't self program itself to your local emergency channel and transmit. Somebody made a conscious effort to cause the havoc.

Police: Las Vegas man used 3 knives to kill wife - FOX5 Vegas - KVVU - Damn knives! All knives should be outlawed!
Arrest made in fatal baseball bat fight | firstcoastnews.com - Damn Baseball bats! All baseball bats should be outlawed!
Cops: Wife dies after being strangled with rope by Bridgewater man | NJ.com - Damn ropes! All ropes should be outlawed!
Hypnotist Scott Lewis Dies in Sydney Balcony Fall - ABC News - Damn balconies! All balconies should be banned!
Pedestrian struck, killed by car in West Seattle intersection | Local & Regional | Seattle News, Weather, Sports, Breaking News | KOMO News - Damn cars! All cars should be banned!

phillydjdan

Ugh, we're still on this? Take the *****ing and moaning about Chinese radios to another thread, like maybe the one FOR Chinese radios. Thanks

SCPD

QRT
I was silent on the Chinese radio thing but recently in my area noticed people getting them having pl dpls put in offsets from vol ppl who give it to John who gives to Larry then Harry and I heard two say I can key up if there's a emergency. Etc that starts here people sittin on mic keying up ill suggest our shop for departments to solve it.

W2IBC

Wrong. Ten times out of ten you would be incorrect. You are delusional. A chinese Baefong radio doesn't self program itself to your local emergency channel and transmit. Somebody made a conscious effort to cause the havoc.

and you sir are a FOOL. you can get the damn freq and pl right off this damn site here.

Kinda funny when the 30 dollar baofengs showed up we got more and more idiots playing on the PS freqs. And dont tell me the damn whirligiger i been hearing on the output of my local PD here is some fancy wansy moto cause it is not. its a damn baofeng.

get a clue station open those eyes you have. quit kissing up to china.

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
If anybody wishes to debate whether or not Baofengs are causing problems for law enforcement systems, then feel free to start a new thread in the Rants forum of the Tavern.

Status
Not open for further replies.